Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Canada

The outstanding quality of education in Canada is one of the most important reasons why students choose to study. 26 of Canada's universities are ranked in the QS World University Rankings.
Canada is the world's third-best education country, with a reputation for giving excellent educational options to overseas students. 
The average tuition expenses for international undergraduate students in Canada are CA$29714, with postgraduate degrees costing significantly more.
To obtain a student visa, a few documents must be presented, ranging from verification of enrollment to proof of English competence. There's a lot to keep track of. For support, please contact one of our counselors. contact-us
Montreal, Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, and Quebec City are just a few of Canada's greatest student cities.
The language requirements for admission to a top Canadian university are stringent, requiring an aggregate score  of 6.5 and a minimum of 6 each section is standard for good universities.
There are several popular courses in Canada, spanning from management to pharmacology. There is a lot to consider. For further information, please contact us.
Because of the enormous volume of applications, obtaining a visa in Canada is substantially  difficult. Moving things through a counsellor can help make the process go more smoothly. Get in touch with us now 
Yes, it is. International students' medical coverage differs from province to province. International students are not covered by government health insurance schemes and must purchase private health insurance.
Yes. it is, In order to study in Canada, international students must obtain health insurance for the duration of their stay.
Yes. You may work on-campus or off campus without a work permit if you have a study permit and are enrolled full-time at an authorised institution.
In comparison to many other countries, Canada is a very affordable place to study. Tuition will most likely cost between CAD 20,000 and CAD 30,000 each year.
The first step is to apply for admission to a government-approved  Institution. After receiving a letter of acceptance, an individual may be eligible to apply for a study permit.
Tuition costs and extra $10,000 for a 12-month period (or $833 per month) is required to demonstrate as a proof of funding for single students.
Biometrics (fingerprints and photos) are required of nationals of certain nations in Canada. And it is mandatory for international students as well.
The time it takes to get a study permit varies depending on the visa office. Please contact us right away for further information on visas and other prerequisites. contact-us
For programs lasting less than six months, an applicant is not required to get study permission. A prospective student will need to apply for a study visa if the course is longer than six months.
If an application is initially rejected, the applicant may be allowed to reapply with a fresh one. Get in touch with us right away to make this procedure as smooth as possible.
It is dependent on the level of education you select. Undergraduate students, for example, are accepted for a two-year study gap, but postgraduate students are accepted for a five-year study pause.
Depending on the visa officer's discretion, an applicant may be asked to undergo a medical examination.
When submitting a study permission application, it should be completely filled out. Without providing the applicant an opportunity to provide the missing document, a visa officer may make a decision based on the documents submitted with the initial application.
There is, in fact. The visa interview is the final step in the application process, and it determines whether or not the visa will be approved.
The permanent residence visa is granted on the basis of a point system. The PGWPP will help you earn relevant work experience that will help you apply for permanent residency in Canada.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) USA

Research your options and define your priorities. Contact the EducationUSA advising center nearest you and browse college search engines online. Check to see if the schools your are considering are accredited.
Colleges offer only undergraduate degrees while universities offer graduate degrees as well, but the terms are often used interchangeably.
In general, you must have completed high school and you must be at least 17 years of age.
The academic year usually runs from August through May with breaks for holidays. Most universities use either the semester system (two terms), the quarter system (students attend three out of four total terms), or the trimester system (three terms).
Undergraduate programs follow high school and lead to an associate (two-year) degree or a bachelor (four-year) degree. Graduate programs follow a bachelor’s degree and lead to a master’s or doctoral degree.
Associate: a two-year program that either leads to a specific vocation or transitions to a bachelor program. Bachelor: a four or five-year program where students earn credits in a wide variety of courses.
Masters: two-year degree providing additional specialization. Doctorate: five to eight-year program certifying the student as a trained research scholar and/or professor.
Yes, but they are highly selective and require a heavy course load across a total of six years of study.
In a joint-degree program, students begin a graduate program in their fourth year of college, earning both degrees upon graduation.
MBA programs typically last one to two years.
With permission of the International Student Office, international students may work on campus up to 20 hours/week their first year and can apply to work off-campus in subsequent years.
Distance education occurs when a student and an instructor are in different places. Learning occurs by mail, telephone, internet, or by other means.
Yes. To find accredited online distance learning programs, please search the Distance Education Accrediting Commission website.
Yes, although you may lose some credits and require extra time to complete your degree.
You must fulfill the requirements of a freshman applicant, as well as any supplemental information required by the transfer institution.
Community colleges are typically state-supported and provide the first two years of a four-year undergraduate degree.
Community colleges offer lower costs, easier admission policies, close ties to state schools,and many of the required courses connected to a degree.
The transfer process varies for each school. It is best to target the four-year institution early and determine what is needed to transfer.
Search the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Post-secondary Education website to see if an institution is accredited.
For specialized program accreditation, see “Accredited Institutions of Postsecondary Education,” available from American Council on Education.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission identifies ways to avoid college degree scams.
Refer to college and university guides to find which institutions are known for excellence in different fields of study.
U.S. universities require an English language proficiency test before admission to ensure you can read, write, and speak fluently.
There are a number of programs for English language study in the United States and online, as well as local possibilities.
It depends: Some degree programs are highly structured. Bachelors' degrees are very flexible and sometimes allow you to create your own program.
You do not declare a major until the end of you second year of school.
A liberal arts college offers courses in humanities, languages, math, social and natural sciences, and students take 25-50% of their courses in their major.
A liberal arts college offers a smaller setting and teaches critical thinking and communication skills necessary in an ever-changing job market.
A credit is a value assigned to each course which reflects the number of hours the class will meet with the professor each week.
Grade Point Average (GPA) is a numeric indicator for a student's academic performance, calculated on a scale of 4.0.
Letter grades indicate a student's academic performance. Each letter grade has a numeric value which is used to calculate a GPA, on a scale of 4.0.
Grades are typically determined by quizzes, midterms, final exams, papers, projects, class attendance, and class participation.
State universities are funded by the state and are generally larger and less expensive than private universities.
Contact the office responsible for international programs at your institution to ask if your school has exchange agreements with U.S. universities.
Each U.S. university will want to review an international student's subjects and may ask the student to contact a credential evaluation agency.
U.S. institutions cannot issue I-20 forms for non-degree study, including vocational training. Community colleges offer technical/vocational study for an associate's degree.
Attend the closest EducationUSA advising center's pre-departure orientation. Then, when you arrive on campus, attend all orientation meetings scheduled at your college or university.